Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What Is The Seventh Circle

anastazi_resto @ 2009-03-12T01:48:00


- we are like ...
- no, we do not like, I post I want to be like you ...
- I want you ...
- I reported this dogodyvayus
- I keep telling you about this
- when I start to understand it, I want to stop all
- I susamshedshy type, I can at all
- I know it, but I do know and what you can not do anything
- we can not be together, but it attracts me
- you're the perfect man, I want to have your child
- even if you do something and you say, you believe in the last turn
- attracts me communicate with you, you could have a lot to teach me
- I do not hesitate to gossip about you, and questioning all sorts of details
- someone ever still something let him understand
- it's all nonsense, and the fruit of your imagination and

0 comments:

Post a Comment